Thursday, September 21, 2006

Wednesday Book Club night..........

Ah bookclub!!! Every few weeks I meet with a group of women and have a nice dinner and good conversation --- tonight we met at a place in Tacoma called The Melting Pot. I have just one word ---- YUM YUM YUM YUM YUM ok ok that is more than one word. It is a bit pricey but well worth it!!!!!!

Brendan had his first soccer practice tonight -- his first game is Saturday at 10:30 at the Game Farm Park Silver field.

I wanted to post a cool layout I did last night --- it is of me and Whitlee -- She is really a mini me what do you think???





















The background paper I used is from the Your Love Is Better Than Chocolate ~ AmsDigiScraps

I'm outta here Brendan has to be at school at 7:10 am for volleyball practice YIKES!!!!!!

Hey --- Greys Anatomy is starting tomorrow(Thursday) WOOT WOOT!!!

0 comments: