Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Thank goodness it is Tuesday!!!

Usually I pretend that it is still the previous day because I am still up -- However, I am SO glad it is Tuesday!!! I was a bad mommy today -- After dropping Ginger off at work and Brendan off at school Whitlee and I cruised into the local grocery store to pick up some OJ and bananas(that girl eats more bananas than anything else I swear!!!) Anyhow I was #3 in line there was a older man in front of me (I'd say mid 50's) - I only refer to him as older because he was older than I am and there was a lady in front of him. The cashier is someone I have seen frequently over the years a very very nice man!!! Anyhow he was chit chatting like usual -- and he asked if we (the 3 of us) remembered what we were doing when the buildings fell. The lady in the front was saying she heard it on the radio and she had to pull over -- and I said I had been getting ready for work -- the man said "Don't believe all the media hype over this event" I was speechless! Then he said "The media trumps up the number of dead and tries to put a spin on it like the holocaust" I thought I would literally throw up right on him. Unfortunately I didn't sensor what came out of my mouth -- Basically I asked him what kind of drugs he took that could make him SO delusional. I mean he couldn't be serious right -- he was! He said that the planes going into the building was put on by the leftwing media -- and that nobody really died they were just paid off!! By this time I was seeing red -- I really really couldn't believe what I was hearing!! So, then I said "I hope in your life time you didn't procreate and pass this awful spewing onto children" I know I know I shouldn't have said anything!!! He looked at Whitlee and said he felt sorry for her because I was warping her mind with my false liberal blabble -- that was his come back can you believe it!!! I said -- Not only do I have her but I have another child and we are raising them to be LIBERAL DEMOCRATS -- he shook his head and said I was pathetic -- So, I told him to go iron the hood and gown in his closet -- I know I know I shouldn't have said anything. I just couldn't believe what was coming out of his mouth -- and he really was serious. The liberal media did this and no one died -- It still makes me so ANGRY!!! The lady just seemed to be in shock and the when it was my turn the cashier said "good job, I can't believe he said that". Some people................

1 comments:

mary said...

I would have paid good money to see you throw up on him.