Tuesday, September 19, 2006

The sun is coming out............

As I slowly exit the fog of painkillers -- I realize it has been almost a week. The swelling is gone although my gums are VERY SORE -- who am I kidding they are painful -- Dr. Knuttal gave me a RX for this stuff to spray on my cheeks to numb them -- stupid stupid barely english speaking people who work at the 24 hour pharmacy --- he didn't know what it was so refused to fill it --- thankfully Dr. K's office contacted them multiple times and I went in to pick up Jeff's RX they actually had mine ready -- I was ready to throw down.

My sweet son lost a tooth today --- Is it normal for a 10 year old to lose a tooth??? I am not sure but trying not to panic.

We get the individual WASL score tomorrow (Tuesday) -- Gosh I hope Brendan did ok -- I am sure he did but the not knowing makes me NUTS:)

Brendan is singing the National Anthem with his choir on Friday --- They are singing at a Women's Husky Volleyball game -- it is against Stanford -- I CAN'T WAIT!!!!

Ginger decided what she wants to be for Halloween -- A ROCK CHICK -- I bought her the coolest pants - they are actually stretch pants -- black with silver spider webs all over -- they are very cool!!!! At Ginger's work today they had some kind of drawing (I'm not sure why) anyhow Ginger was one of the 2 names pulled and she got a $25 gift card to Fred Meyers --- We are going to try and find a red rocker chick top for her to wear and get a Disney magazine - I'm sure it has to do with the Cheeta Girls.

Well, I think that is all for now -- I need to get some sleep or at least try. I'll try and post some of the layouts I have been working on.

0 comments: