Saturday, September 09, 2006

Today SUCKS!!!!

I feel awful!!! Brendan woke up at about 2 this morning sicker than a dog and I mean that literally!!!! The poor kid hasn't spent more than 20 minutes out of the bathroom since -- he started with throwing up and then it progressed lower. He missed his soccer clinic today -- he was SO mad at me when I told him he couldn't go -- I went to get his schedule and uniform but the coach was out of town and the assistant coach wasn't there. There was a company there selling soccer stuff so I got him a pair of shorts, socks and a soccer bag for his gear -- he already has his cleats and shin guards. Pictures are next Saturday morning. I'll post some of the layouts I've done later. Here is a picture of Whitlee's Cat Witch costume -- the kitty bucket actually meow's when you press the button in the handle.























She is REALLY cute in it -- I can't wait to scrap pages with her in this costume!!! She also has tights that match the print on the hat.

Here are a couple of layouts I have done recently --


This is a shot I took of Brendan when we were at the zoo on Labor Day. The Kit is Boyz Bugs by Brendan Johnson (I love her stuff) and the layout is a take off on a sketch by brduch




Here is one of Whitlee -- It was the first day of school -- we have a tradition that we go to Starbucks after school to talk about the day -- The templet I used is by Kimlizzy and the kit is Girlz Bugs by Brenda Johnson (have I mentioned I love her stuff!!!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whitlee's costume is so cute!! I am sure she will look adorable as usual.

Christy

Photopassion said...

Your Layouts are great!!! Especially the second one - I love the colors from this!