Wednesday, September 27, 2006

I wanted to jump on here and post this before I forgot!!! Here is a layout I did of Brendan's first soccer game!!! The templet is Angle ~ Templet ~ by Scrap Byte and the kit I used is Soccer ~ Ronnie McCray. I LOVE LOVE LOVE Ronnie McCray's kits!!!!! I have the Volleyball one also - just waiting for the volleyball shots to scrap with!!!!!!!!! Anyhow, let me know what you think (THIS INCLUDES YOU JENEL AND SHARLENE!!!!)




OK, I also need to add a layout I have done of Whitlee -- the kit is Sports Center by Rebecca Myers and the layout is by ME!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You do an awsome job as usual on your layouts! I look forward to reading your Blog everyday! Hate the Seahawks???????????????????
Jenel

Christy said...

Great layout. Be sure to e mail it to Tonya so she can see too!!
Christy