Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Here are some layouts I did....


This is Brendan at the Yu-Gi-Oh Regional Tournament that he did in August.




This is Whitlee when we went out to breakfast last week. The kit is called Aliyah by Melissa Knopik. I really love the colors in this kit.




Steven, Sharlene and Matthew took Brendan camping this weeken so I scrapped a page -- yes, that is Brendan eating moose meat -- the kit I used is Cabin Fever from PC Crafters.




Every year on the first day of school I take Brendan to Starbucks to get something to drink and chat about the day -- It is such a special time and I really cherish it. The kit I used is called Boys Will Be Boys by Jenny L. It's the color thing again --

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pages...again!!

Christy

mary said...

I can't believe how big they're getting!!!!

BEAUTIFUL!!

:)