Thursday, August 24, 2006

Woot Woot - its almost the weekend!!!!

Good news-------no GREAT news Steve was released from the hospital this afternoon!!! He is on some additional blood pressure meds but will see the doctor on Friday. Hopefully, they will be able to control it.

We had a pretty lazy day(Wednesday) in the Cunningham household. Anyhow I have done a couple more layouts --- Here is one I did of Steve's son Matthew (I have his permission to post photos of him).



The templet is by Shelleyrae and the kit used is Boy Oh Boy by Valerie Brumfield -- as always to get a better view double click on the layout.

I've also done another layout of Brendan -- Here it is:


The kit is by Shelleyrae -- the design is from a layout tutorial written by Shelleyrae (Man, I love her stuff!!!!)

I started another "kit" tonight -- It is called "Gillaspy" It is to honor Ashley and Chet -- I did a page for Ash tonight but since I don't have permission from her to publically post her photo I won't -- HOWEVER, should she give me permission I'll post it in a heartbeat!!! I LOVE how it turned out --- I also used the same "templet" that I used in Matthew's layout I just played with it a bit.

I guess that's all for now -----

0 comments: