Sunday, August 27, 2006

OK OK ~~~ Man!!!!!

So, I didn't post last night and this is the first time I've had a chance to today --- Thanks to a little email reminder:) Here I am!!

Today was a lazy Sunday -- There is 8 days until school starts!! 8 DAYS!!!!!!! The class lists went up this week. Brendan is in the 4/5 split class - His teacher is Mrs. Erickson (the former Ms. Shuck). I really think that 5th grade is going to be a good year. For 5th graders it is a super busy year - Volleyball, Basketball, 5th grade camp, Jr. Olympics, Crossing Guard, Band, DARE and the list goes on......

I've been busy doing some tutorials on the DIP to learn how to make some digital scrapbooking elements (THANKS Shelleyrae and Kimlizzy!!!!). I have been working on the 2 kits I am playing with "Da Funk" and "Gillaspy". Anyhow of course I have done some layouts. Here is one of Whitlee I call "Fruit Salad" I found a PERFECT kit the plopper page is called Melon-icious by AMill and the kit for the extra elements is Watermelon by Tracy Collins.

I really do love this outfit!!! Gymboree has the cutest clothes for little girls:)

Here is a layout I did of Brendan and JC at a Seattle Storm game
I wanted to add that the background paper is from the Basketball Madness Kit

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good job on the DIP's. I love the one of the boys. Please print me a copy. I see no one else leaves you comments. I must be your only true friend!! LOL Just giving ya a hard time.

Christy