Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Do I know what time it is???

YES!! I fully realize that it is currently 3:27 AM!! And although Brendan will sleep until 2 or 3 this afternoon if I let him sweet sweet Whitlee will be up by at least 8!! Ah that girl of mine:)

First, I got the MOST BEAUTIFUL wedding announcement in the mail -- my friend Ashley (Brendan's 1st grade teacher) and Chet (that's Mr. Chet to you) got married on July 28th in Fiji. MAN!!! They are tan and look SO very happy!!! Chet is a great guy and he is so lucky to have Ash!!!!!(OK - she is luck to have Chet also!) So, CONGRATS Ash and Chet!!! I can't wait to see the rest of the pictures!! (..........shhhhhh.........don't tell anyone but I scanned the picture in the announcement into my computer and I am working on a layout -- it's gonna ROCK)

We went to Wild Waves on Monday -- We took JC with us -- I hope he had a good time -- I think he did!!! I tried to make it as fun as possible giving the boys as much "freedom" as I could without freaking myself out!!!! I can't wait to take Christy, JC and Christopher there. I really wanted to take Christopher with me today(I felt SO bad having to leave him at home) but with Whitlee who takes most of my attention I didn't want to take the chance of something happening to Christopher or Whitlee -- With 4 kids it would just be easier with 2 adults!! I think the only one who wasn't absolutly worn out was the van!!!! Whitlee fell asleep on the way to take JC home, JC looked like he had been on a 3 day binge (bags under his eyes), Brendan fell asleep on the way home from JC's(he said he was going to take a power nap when he got home so he would be able to stay up until 3am -- I told him NO WAY), then I promptly fell asleep on the couch downstairs for 2 hours!!!

I am totally freaking out (probably why I can't sleep) Steven was released from the hospital on Saturday -- He is on 2 different blood pressure meds. His blood pressure has still been high. He had an appointment on Monday at 1:40 -- he was suppose to call me when he was done to let me know how it went. I was chatting with Christy when my cell phone rang (this was at 8:45pm) I was waiting to call Steven to make sure that he was able to talk to Matthew. Anyhow it was Sharlene (have I mentioned how much I like her!!!) There was a reason that Steve hadn't called me!! He was in the ER again!!!! When he went for his dr. appointment his blood pressure was HIGH (funny, he wouldn't tell Sharlene what it was). I guess the dr. freaked a bit. They actually started an IV in the dr. office before he went to the hospital. They are REALLY concerned about controlling the blood pressure (thank goodness someone has a brain!! I have decided that I won't even send a dying fly to St. Claire's in Lakewood!!! I wonder what kind of medical school you have to go to to be a dr. there!!! -- That is a whole different rant!!!). They ran all kinds of different tests - most of the same tests that had already been run - and they all came back fine. His cholesterol is fine so why is the blood pressure up and the numbness in the arm and the tightness in the chest??????? Sharlene said the dr. is of course most concerned about getting the blood pressure stable (unlike St. Claires!!!) and then after they have done that then try and figure out what the heck is going on with Steven.

I know already how this is going to sound and I am sure if he reads this is will make him so uncomfortable but I seriously don't know what I would do if something happened to him. Rick has pretty much fallen off the face of the earth -- I have absolutly no idea of how to get ahold of him. Susie is also so hard to get ahold of -- she of course has a ton on her own plate. Dad, well I guess he has decided he doesn't want anything to do with his children (again, a whole different rant and train of thought) I haven't heard from him since I gave him the link for our family website -- he just isn't interested and I am not going to allow him to make Brendan cry again. Other than Jeff and the kids (Ginger is included in "the kids") Steven it all I have here. We seriously talk AT LEAST once a day most times it is 2 or 3 times. He knows ALL of my demons and why I have them -- not only does he understand them because he has been there he will call me on my shit in an instant!!! Christy (man, what would I do without her!!!!) told me I "HAD" to bring the kids up to her house in the morning so I wouldn't be draggin them to the hospital with me. I gave Brendan the choice about going with me or staying at Christy's (he is really worried about Steve) He picked Christy's (that's not a shock!) I think that it would just be easier for him. He is SO emotional these days!! You gotta love pre-puberty!!!

Anyhow it is now 4AM and I am still awake!!! I really have to try and get some sleep or I will be USELESS tomorrow!!!!!!! I think maybe I'll see if Steven wants to borrow my laptop while he is in the hospital -- See what sacrifices I'll make for him:)

I have a new quote:
"Scientists say that 1 out of every 4 people are crazy..............Check 3 friends if they are ok baby, YOUR IT!!!"

0 comments: