Wednesday, August 30, 2006

No it's not hump day it's........................

Veracise lense day......... After I had my Lasik consultation and found out my degree of nearsightedness is to severe for lasik the Dr. recommended Veracise lense implants --- yes, I said implants........hum.....boobs or eyes or boobs or eyes..........Who am I kidding eyes first:) So, I have an appointment today at 1:30. Jeff has taken the day off of work because I need a driver -- I was freaking out about the Lasik procedure the thought of implants makes me want to throw up in the back of my throat a little. It is more of an invasive procedure than the Lasik -- I'm not sure if I am awake or asleep -- basically the implant the lense that corrects your vision under your cornea over your iris. I'm sure there are stitches involved and let's just say that I could have 4 lasik procedures for the price of the veracise BUT there would be no more glasses or contacts and everything that goes along with it. Anyhow I am really kind of freaking out about it. I'll update when I have more information.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you get the results you want. Your ice cream page is cute. You always do a great job!!!

Christy