Wednesday, August 09, 2006

I swear that is was just yesterday that I found out I was pregnant with Brendan. Mom was still alive as was Mima, Wilma, Bill, Bachan, Tim, John, Leona and Sharon. We went from referring to Brendan as lima bean(Jeff) or coffee bean(me) to this:

And then Whitlee...................

Man I love my kids!!! They are truly truly my reason for breathing!!! Every single day something happens or they will say something that makes me SO SO SO proud!!!!

We spent the day up at Christy's today I was helping her with a craft project:) It was really fun.

Tomorrow is a HUGE HUGE day. Jeff got us tickets for Qwest field to see David Beckham play soccer with his team Real Madrid. Brendan (ok me) is really really excited!! He is married to Victoria Beckham - better known as Posh Spice. Man, that girl needs some chicken nuggets!!!! I am going to take TONS of pictures while we are there. Although I don't know how they will turn out. I think I'll run now.

Peace Out!!!!!!

0 comments: