Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Random Thoughts........................

Today it has been 11 months -- it seems like 11 minutes -- missing still hurts -- memories bring smiles -- today has been 11 months.....................



I had an amazing conversation with my niece last night --- she is such an amazing woman!! She has and will continue to bring great things to this world. I am lucky to have her in my life:)




Someone I know is a bad ass hunter!!!!!



Great-Aunt by definition is a sister to the grandparent(grandfather or grandmother) -- now, I have a Great Auntie -- my children have AMAZING Great Aunties -- my question is am I old enough to be a great - auntie??? HELL YES!!!! Thrilled and excited are just a couple description words of what I am feeling -- sad, yes for what could have been - but you can't live there SO I CHOOSE TO LIVE IN THE NOW AND RIGHT NOW I AM SO FREAKING EXCITED!!!!


..............Now, some may shake their heads wondering.............that's OK --- I don't have specific permission to discuss anything further so I won't


Brendan brought home his 7th grade pictures a couple of days ago --- I can't believe how grown up he is. He is playing basketball -- Games start on the 24th -- he can't wait!!!! Got his report card -- straight A's!!! He was so proud - as he should be!!! We are so proud of him!!! His parent/teacher conferences are tomorrow -- I am interested in what his teachers have to say.

0 comments: