Friday, November 07, 2008

Just BREATHE......take a second.....just breathe

really it is easy --- in and out in and out in and out..............................

Everyone is entitled to their opinion -- it is your right!!! It has been shocking to read some of the post or comments on peoples blogs --- seriously, people really.........are you so better than anyone else that you so quickly resort to name calling and direct attacks??? To so quickly jump to "you drank the kool-aid" or any number of equally rude and offensive remarks. Was it necessary to send the texts or the emails stating "all white people report to the cotton fields at 6 am for orientation?" How offensive - it makes me sad, it makes me want to throw up.

There is currently a majority out there (in the United States) that is happy -- there are people out there that are not - they are scared - for any number of reasons. Breathe, just breathe...

Is it your right to try to bully someone into your beliefs?? There are HUGE differences between the political parties. There are HUGE differences between Conservatives and liberals. It is the foundation of this country -- the differences are what makes this country a great place to live.

While no one is perfect -- it is not my place to judge -- I TRY to follow this -- am I perfect -- HELL NO. I wouldn't force my beliefs on someone I also don't want someone to force their beliefs on me. You can't tell me who I can or can't marry. I wouldn't dream of telling you. F.Y.I. allowing same sex marriages DOES NOT create openings for the "what if someone wants to marry a goat" situations. It is yet another knee jerk reaction for someone being scared. You cannot tell me what I can or can't do with my body - it doesn't matter what it is an abortion or botox (NO, I AM NOT COMPARING the two). I wouldn't dream of telling YOU what to do. Breathe....just breathe.

Not having the same beliefs is OK really it is. Breathe...............Nothing will be fixed overnight - it has taken YEARS to get to this place (we are talking decades here folks). Breathe............ My belief (remember everyone is entitled to theirs) is that we are on the right path. It's my belief - it doesn't need to be yours...I still love you for whoever you are:) Breathe......................

0 comments: