Monday, December 04, 2006

Trying...........I am trying..............really I am........

I just can't find my Christmas spirit! It's no secret that I don't enjoy the holidays in general -- no warm and fuzzy holiday memories. Although I do have memories of the relish tray from hell and burned homemade clam chowder with raw potato hunks:)

Since having children I have REALLY tried to "get in the holiday spirit" this year I just don't feel it.

I just got word that an old friend is moving back to the NW area -- not back to Seattle but maybe Portland -- that's closer than San Francisco. It will be good to see Emilie:)

Brendan starts 5th grade basketball practice tomorrow -- He is SO excited he can barely contain himself!! He is very excited his friend Blake who is homeschooled will be playing on the team with him. He has been waiting since Kindergarten to play on this team. It's going to be a good year!!!!

You may have noticed that I only have one song on my blog ipod -- it is from my favorite Christmas movie - A Year Without A Santa Claus - enjoy









Heat Miser














Snow Miser






1 comments:

Christy said...

Someday you will enjoy the holidays because your kids do. Think of all the fun and excitement they have. Then when you have grandkids you will really enjoy the holidays!!!!