Sunday, December 31, 2006

New Year's Eve.................New Year's Eve????............Yes, New Years Eve!!

Odds are this will be the last blog post of 2006. I was recently asked if I do resolutions - No, why set ones self up for failure ------ I do have some goals I'd like to implement and achieve in 2007 but I refuse to put unrealistic pressure on myself.

I am feeling like wet cement today ---- I guess when you don't go to sleep until 5:30 in the morning one would feel like wet cement. We had a blast though. Freaking mermaids:) It was a great birthday.

2006 - wow it doesn't seem like it should be coming to a close. Where did the year go? Loved ones lost - new friends gained - breaking out of ones comfort zone - all in all I say 2006 was a good year. I hope that 2007 brings less loss but love and contentment to all.

Oprah OUT!!!!!!!!

0 comments: