Monday, September 24, 2007

I've been to the year 3000

not much has changed but.............I am OLD and my ears are still ringing!!!

So, yesterday was the BIG day!!! Brendan wanted to see his FAVORITE FAVORITE group the Jonas Brothers!!!! I was able to get fairly good tickets -- row 22 center on the isle -- we were surrounded by about 5000 SCREAMING teen and pre-teen girls and about 20 boys - there were various parents here and there -- Brendan had a great time - they (the Brothers) actually had a better show than I expected. I took my camera in and took about 2000 - 2500 photos. I'll post some when I get done turning and editing them. In the event you haven't been able to enjoy them to the fullest I will first post Whitlee's FAVORITE song/video of them (Yes, my 3 year old is obsessed with them) -- Brendan didn't want a tshirt so we bought Whitlee one:)

Without further ado I give you The Jonas Brothers and the Year 3000....enjoy:)



And now, here is Brendan's FAVORITE song/video. The Jonas Brothers and S.O.S.

0 comments: