Thursday, September 06, 2007

Life is not .....

one of my most favorite quotes is:

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the number of moments that take our breath away.
I had a series of those moments yesterday.

Brendan started middle school - He did amazingly well considering how freaking scared he was!!! I found him dressed and having already eaten breakfast sitting on the floor next to his bed staring at the wall shaking -- YIKES!!!

I didn't cry (until I got into the van!!!) After school we took in his locker shelf (he has a top locker -- This is where you are suppose to be impressed:)) and he let me take some pictures of him with his locker --- notice there isn't anyone else in the hallway!!!
Here is a layout I did last night and then some candid shots of the kiddos from our traditional first day at Starbucks.
Plopper is 3r's ~ Heather Roselli And Font is MB Pomegranate
I don't know where she gets the open mouth thing.....I think she gets it from her dad:)

1 comments:

Christy said...

Whitlee is a carbon copy of her mommy!!!!