Wednesday, February 11, 2009

A golden nugget on a golden day............

There are a handful of blogs I read on a consistant basis (and...well stalk:))

Recently, I came across a blog that well, simply put it makes me feel good!!! Liz - she just has the most amazing way of putting words to computer:) This is from a recent post --

it is good to be reminded
it is good to be reminded that i am not alone
it is good to be reminded
there is deep, true connection in my life
i can look myself in the eye and know that this is truth
i am not alone
i am not alone

(you are not alone)
(remember this)
(reach out to someone in your world)
(invite love in)

i send you blessings and peace on this day
i send you blessings and peace for this moment in your journey
rememberin this moment
you are not alone
.........................................Liz Elayne


Amazing right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks Liz you inspire me!!!! Here is a link to her blog -- You will not be disappointed!!!! Plus she sells some really cool handmade stuff

http://bepresentbehere.blogspot.com/

0 comments: