Thursday, May 08, 2008

It's Whitlee's Turn...........

So, O.K. I know I know I have had some fairly long posts about Brendan recently!!! Don't think I have forgotten Whit because I assure you I haven't!!!! She is also UBER busy!!!! Along with tagging along to her brothers hectic schedule which we all know is BASEBALL BASEBALL BASEBALL -- she also is still enjoying gymnastics or nastics as she refers to it every Wednesday morning. She loves Coach Tammy!!! We also are helping the 6th graders earn money to pay for their upcoming field trip to Pt. Defiance Zoo and Aquarium by selling popcorn every Friday at lunch time. She really loves interacting with all the kids as they go to and from lunch. She does however get hacked off when they refer to how "little" she is or say "look at the cute little girl". She is sure to let them know that she ISN'T a baby she is grown up cause she is 4!!!!

She is currently obsessed with "The Littlest Pet Shop". She was introduced to them by the sister of a ball player on Brendan's team. She(the sister) will remain nameless as I haven't asked her parents for permission to mention her in my blog. Anyhow, our house is Littlest Pet Shop central. It's all she wanted for her birthday and she has a BUNCH of them. She carries them everywhere -- At any given time I have 2 or 3 in my purse, she has a purse full of them or even a backpack full of the pets and their "gear" or "stuff". Pictured below is just 2 of them -- we were in the truck at a one of Jeff's softball games and it was POURING RAIN!! We were snacking on a cheese and fruit tray from Starbucks and she decided that her "friends" wanted a nibble also.

It's hard to believe that she is 4. She is such a little powerhouse. I can't imagine not loving her or wanting to spend as much time as possible with her.

So, without further ado................Here is Miss Whitlee Jane..................

Meet Sheila Squirrel and Shelia Mouse.
(yes there are a lot of Shelia's)
They are enjoying a square of dill havarti cheese
I love this picture of Whitlee --- well, except for her filthy hands -- she was digging in the dirt -- I know I know not a shocker!!!
Enjoying a slice of the "perfect" orange
She isn't understanding why a worm doesn't like it when you cram it into a hole you have dug for him covering him with a rock. She doesn't understand why doing this does not equal a happy worm friend.
At lunch with my cousin Sandra -- Whitlee and I are the only 2 people in the house who like Thai food. I think she loves going to Indochine because they have carved elephant statues. She calls it the Elephant place.
Whitlee at baseball practice digging a hole in the dirt. She has her monkey friend that Uncle Steve and Aunt Sharlene got for her when they took her to the zoo. At the zoo one of her most favorite things was..............the monkey that puked into its hand and then ate the puke. She tells EVERYONE she comes into contact with about this freaking monkey!!!!
This is one of my FAVORITE pictures of her. She was concentraiting so hard and paying such close attention to what she was doing. One of her favorite things to do at baseball practice is to blow fairy flowers --- yes, evidently they are called fairy flowers not dandelions
See all the Fairy Flowers........
Only once has she sucked in instead of blowing out. She didn't like it -- she said the fairy flowers tasted gross. She is very careful to blow blow blow.....
One of the other things she LOVES about baseball practice is the big grass hills....she gets to the top and then RUNS RUNS RUNS giggling the whole way -- sometimes she is laughing so hard she has trouble staying uprightLaughing 2
Please notice that the girl is wearing her "party" shoes --- she LOVES those things!!!!!
So, that is Whitlee's update
Just an FYI -- I have tracking software on here that allow me to see how many people view my blog. I know where they come from and it also logs the IP addresses -- so, while I am glad that you visit and that you are interested you the evil witch that lives in Lancaster BE GONE before a house falls on you!!!!!
To the rest of you HAVE A GREAT DAY!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Miss Stephanie! I love your posts about your children. You words describe them perfectly and you take awesome pics.
Missing your brother is a good thing..it means he touched your life in a big way.
You are awesome!
Joy

Anonymous said...

The first two pics of Whit really remind me of you Penny. I need to get busier with my camera. She is really a beautiful girl and it is so nice to hear that you are so happy! July 11th is my sister Catheryn's 58th birthday. I'm starting to feel it already.