Monday, May 19, 2008

I blog every day...........

but I don't always post them! I blogged 4 times yesterday and just couldn't post. Sometimes you think "How the heck do they do that?" Sometimes you think "What the heck were they thinking?" Sometimes you think "Screw you!!" Sometimes you think "Why the hell..." I've been thinking why the hell a lot recently.

Yesterday marked 5 months since Richard died. Too soon.........too young........too soon.......too young......

here is a shot of Richard surfing. He LOVED to surf!! He tried very hard to teach me on many different occasions -- I failed him miserably!!!! I have been working on a project of his photos -- it is probably the hardest thing I have ever done. I can literally only work on it for 5 minutes or less each time. It is overwhelming...I am overwhelmed....I miss him dearly!!!

3 comments:

Pamela said...

I'm so sorry to hear of your pain. I know that pain and it's been 4 yrs for me now.
(((HUGS)))

The Yamashita Family said...

Death is a part of life that we have to accept, the older we get the more we experiance it. It is a fact of life that we need to embrace and move on, after all, there are still those with us that depend on us for love and support. We can't let it dibilitate us. As I was told once

"May your grief be brief"

I'm Valerie Ballou Burr said...

Penny July 11th is my sister's 58th birthday. A lot of very clos people around me don't "get it"
It's bad this year. It will get better, than worse..take your time. It's normal. Ride the wave