Sunday, December 09, 2007

Santa Dear Santa!!!

I took the kiddos to see Santa Claus on Friday --- it was suppose to be a dry run. Whitlee decided she would rather just get her picture taken. I curled her hair, grabbed a shirt for her brother and out the door we went.

She is SO excited!!! Yes, I realized she is sporting 80's bangs work with me here she wanted curled and will be wearing a santa hat!!!















Brendan is such a GOOBER!!!




















Almost there.....





















The group in front of us literally right before they went had a "group" of friends show up and they let them cut --- someone was NOT happy!!





















This was taken right after the mad shot --- I told here that Santa saw the others cut -- and that something like that could put you on the naughty list.













I of course liked my shots better --- We will be doing more formal shots later this week.
























































































0 comments: