Friday, October 12, 2007

Nice to know.....

time management issues aren't just something we are dealing with!! Ahhh.....such is the life of a preteen (joy).... Also, found out that one of the teachers at the school (not one of Brendan's) doesn't think getting a D as a grade is a big deal........as a D is a "passing" grade!! I about fell out of the van. I said sure its a passing grade and at my house I'd be passing your bedroom door as you were sitting inside your room YIKES!!!!!

GREAT NEWS!!!!! Brendan made the A squad basketball team -- we still don't have a schedule but do know his first game is Tuesday, October 16th @ 4:15 p.m. (at Cascade)


I did this layout of Brendan's first day of middle school --- I can't get over all the changes that have happened so quickly!!!!!!





















The paper is from Magical Vacation by Sophia Sarducci
Font is Felt
Notebook Paper is from KSharonk
Stars, Star Overlay and Staple from Weeds and Wildflowers Believing In You



0 comments: