Monday, October 22, 2007

And these are the days of our lives.....

So, it is really nice to know that the whole school issue isn't just us -- it seems that most 6th graders are having an interesting time. I have yet to run across a parent who isn't having the same issues we are -- I know I know I am sure there is one or two out there but it is nice to know it's not just my kiddo.


This weekend the kids and I went to the pumpkin patch with Steven, Sharlene and Matthew -- the kids had such a blast -- the highlight??? Well, for Whitlee -- the slugs in the wheelbarrows!! Of course there was fresh hot corn all around!!!! We even brought one home for Jeff.


I am processing the pictures that I took and I'll try and have some up later today -- Here is ONE just one -- Sharlene is so normal -- can you tell me why oh why does Steven have to shove his finger in his nose at every given opportunity?? And look he has Matthew doing it!!! Yikes - Whitlee said they must have boogies. Uh no..............



I got some great shots of Matthew -- He really was a trooper when I was asking him to pose. He only "pretends" he doesn't want his picture taken:) :)


Whitlee did a little dance -- Steven was trying to convince her that she was doing karate moves but she just rolled her eyes......You gotta love 3 year olds:)

What the heck happened to the Pittsburg Steelers -- YIKES!!!! They lose to the Broncos!! What is the world coming to? That "Steeler Nation" better pull their heads out and start winning some games -- I don't want to be the cooking football freaks!!!!


Brendan had a basketball game on Wednesday -- Good game -- I'll post some video in a bit -- I think they are finding their "groove" you could tell that they had worked on passing and rebounds. They were much more aggressive in not letting the other team push them around. I think the final score was 34/20 Cascade. Today is another game. There is only a 2 weeks left.


Brendan also had a soccer game on Saturday (in the rain - man I hate that!!!!) I only saw the first half before I literally had to rush up to teach my class at Ben Franklin. Only 2 of my 3 showed up -- mother and daughter -- they have taken one of my classes before and the mom took my bags, tags and cards class a couple of weeks ago. While I was there I saw some cool stuff they are going to order in for me to teach --- fun stuff!!!!! Anyhow, I managed to take about 250 or so shots in the 1/2 game I was there --- I wish I could have stayed longer.


We have a full week -- I'll be taking lots of shots -- Brendan has 2 basketball games, a choir performance a soccer practice and a soccer game.


On Sunday I think we are going to Remingler Farms --- That should be FUN FUN FUN!!!! I have been told they really go all out with the decorations. I am sure it is just photo opportunity after opportunity waiting to happen.


Jeff is home from work today -- he was just going to work from home because Brendan has a 3:15 game but then last night he started feeling really icky -- I am pretty sure I'll be making a run to the store for Squirt soon - regular not diet not ruby...in a 2 liter bottle not cans or other bottles.


Anyhow, I need to run Ging needs to get to work...............................

I'll be back in a bit with video and photos

0 comments: