Saturday, April 28, 2007

Pink eye....No I don't mean a south park episode!!

So, duh....it's not a cold in the eye!! Since we have never had pink eye I had no idea what look for...............Guess what?? It's pink eye! Poor Whitlee ~~~


Conjunctivitis (commonly called "pinkeye" in the USA and "Madras Eye" in India) is an inflammation of the conjunctiva (the outermost layer of the eye and the inner surface of the eyelids), most commonly due to an allergic reaction or an infection (usually bacterial or viral).

I was able to get her into the doctor first thing in the morning and we started drops right away ~~ pink eye bye-bye:)

Brendan went to work with Jeff on Thursday -- it was "Take Your Child To Work Day" -- he came home SICK. He is feeling better now (thank goodness!!!!)

I basically haven't slept since Thursday ~~~ It's not looking good for tonight either!!
This morning was Brendan's Jamboree --- he had SO much fun!!! He is really enjoying sports.
Here are a few layouts I have done recently:







~~Template by Alice Naylor -- Kit by Playball ~ Mary Fran Nit Wit Designs~~


















~~Template by Michelle Swadling -- Kit by Playball ~ Mary Fran Nit Wit Designs~~














~~Kit - CT Call Sampler by Weeds And Wildflowers~~


















~~Template by Got Layers 4 05 ~ Template ~ Marcie Reckinger -- Kit Rain Drops And Daisies ~ Lena Brandenburg~~















~~Kit - Inital Box by Ake P, Paper - Fresh by Fernelli, Daisy - Rain Drops And Daisies ~ Lena Brandenburg, Flower and Ribbon by Papermoon~~















~~Template by Andrea Gold - Kit Rocker by Rocker ~ Tracy Drane~~











So, that's all for now -- I know I am forgetting something but I am so tired right now I can't even spell my own name!!! I'm going to try and catch a cap nap before Whitlee wakes up again!!!

0 comments: