Wednesday, February 28, 2007

157680000 minutes..........3 years..........

Can it be??? Really??? Techincally it just became Wednesday, February 28th -- Since I haven't been asleep I am still counting it as Tuesday, February 27th...................

1576800 Minutes
3 years

Today is Whitlee's Birthday!!!!

I woke her up singing Happy Birthday -------------- I don't think the grin left her face all day!!!

Today she wasn't Whitlee Jane Cunningham -- no, today she was The Birthday Girl!!!! She wouldn't answer unless you referred to her as "The Birthday Girl". She said she felt growed up and big since she was 3.













Birthday

















1 Year Old





















2 Years Old

















3 Years Old










She had a great day!!! Here is a video I took with my cell phone when we took Brendan to the Doctor's office (more about that later). I don't know how clear it will be but she was doing the birthday girl dance. It is a bit blurry since it was with my cell phone.


0 comments: