Thursday, February 08, 2007

6 days 6 days 6 days.............ok 7

its been 7 days since I blogged ---

Brendan's arm/wrist is fine (thank goodness) and definately NOT broken. He was so so mad at Dr. Christopher when he said he probably wouldn't want to play last Thursday --- Brendan did play - the entire game. He is SO stubborn....He simply must get that from his dad(hee hee hee). The boys basketball team (all 7 of them) played their 3rd and 4th games today -- the score of the 3rd game was 53 to 2o - US and today it was 34 to 6 - US.

Whitlee informed us of what she wants for her birthday............A MONKEY!!! Not a stuffed animal but a REAL one!!!! AND.......she wants it to wear pink tights!!!! Where does she come up with this stuff?? She is so worried that Jeff and I are going to forget her birthday party. She reminds Jeff every night. Gymnastics is going great! She is just loving it. There is a cheerleading class starting the day after her birthday and you have to be 3 to be in it. She really wants to do it. I'm not sure if I am going to sign her up or wait until summer to do it.

I don't have much time to blog today -- in addition to helping with the Thunderbird tickets I am also helping the 5th graders with their Valentine Gram fundraiser -- YIKES!!!! By the time Wednesday gets here I will be ready for a Valentine coma:)

I'll be back tomorrow and post some pictures and layouts I've recently done...........By the way I asked Whitlee what she wanted to be when she grew up...............................she responded with............A BANANA!!! You have to love a 2 year old!!!!!

1 comments:

Christy said...

It would be nice if you would blog more often. I know you are a busy mom but sometimes when we are both busy it's how I keep up on the goings of the kids.