Saturday, March 28, 2009

to jinx or not to jinx????

THAT is the question!!!

I ended up picking Brendan up from school on Thursday -- his head was hurting BAD.........

He didn't go to school on Friday -- The Dr. called in an RX for pain meds. He seems to be better (fingers crossed). I let him go to the soccer game tonight -- I may kick myself for that one!!

I hate that he gets the migraine headaches.............it's more than hate -- it REALLY PISSES me off!! I recognize that in the grand scheme of things I've got it easy -- It's not a life threatening illness. It WILL eventually go away. I just hate to see him in so much pain! Those mommy instincts just kick the crap out of me!!!

I hope he is on the road to being and staying pain free ---

He will be 13 two weeks from today!!!! Where has the time gone. It is rather stunning for me to think of that. That tiny little baby -- has grown (and continues to grow) into such a fine young man!! He is changing --- I'll blog about that on his birthday..............

That's all........

1 comments:

I'm Valerie Ballou Burr said...

I hope that Brendan is on the way to being pain free too. It's just a real hard "Mama" thing that none of us seem to escape, huh?