Thursday, October 30, 2008

I can't even stand it!!!!

First, I am sicker than a dog --- no scratch that YESTERDAY I was sicker than a dog today I am only as sick as a dog:) The next 48 hours are going to be fast-paced and crazy!!!!

Tomorrow (Halloween) I am selling popcorn (I think) then as soon as I am done there I am setting up my Halloween backdrop and shooting the photos for Brendan's 1st middle school dance - shooting the dance from 2:30 to 4:30 - rushing home - unloading all my gear - trick or treating..............home -- sleep (I hope) up at 6 -- shower, dress and up to Joy's house cause..........

We are going to OREGON!!!!! I am SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO EXCITED!!!! Playtime in Eugene!!! a full day of creative mind!!!! It's gonna be great!!!!! We are leaving early (getting coffee -- must have coffee) stopping at a super cool scrapbook store in Salem, a bit of lunch and then on to Eugene:) I can't wait -- I really need to refresh my creative juices.

I'll try and get on to post some pictures of Brendan and Whitlee!!!!

0 comments: