Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Offically 1 week.............

Can it really be that long since I posted??? Evidently it can........So, I was sicker than I thought -- Jeff ended up working from home on Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday --- I'm pretty sure he was thrilled to be back at the office yesterday................

Brendan ended up being sick also -- he ran a fever of 101 and 102 for 2 or 3 days. By Thursday Jeff simply made a statement......either I make a Dr. appointment for myself and Brendan or he was taking me to the emergency room. I had basically been in bed since Saturday:0

The good news.....I only have 5 hays of antibiotics left. YIKES!!!

Brendan had a baseball game last night --- it was awesome!!! Great weather and the team played really well!!!! Jeff's dad was in town and came to see the game.

Well, I think that is all for now ---- I have about 1000 loads of laundry to do..........yum......dirty sweaty socks that have been sitting for a week....................................

Here is a couple of layouts I did recently








Brendan's last choir
performance -
kit - making music by Andrea Gold










Kit - Color Pop
by Andrea Gold and Jessica Alger

0 comments: