Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Another week goes by..............

It seems like I am forming something of a habit here with only posting once a week. YIKES!!!

We are still fighting the "crud" at our house -- I'm still coughing, Brendan is all better but Ginger has developed a cough -- not a bad one but well....and that is all I'll say about her as she doesn't like me talking about her on my blog. I have to go back to the doctor on Thursday --- I have had a reaction of some kind to the antibiotic they gave me -- heat rash, itching, sweating like a PIG -- aaaahh so much fun:)

Today was a BIG day for us........Brendan left for 5th grade camp today -- he couldn't get out of the car fast enough this morning:) I haven't cried (yet) but am tempted to drive by the camp -- I know I know that is obsessive!!!:) I know he will have a great time. I am just going to miss him so much -- Whitlee has already started asking where he is!!!! Friday will be here in no time:)

Brendan and I went to see the musical RENT on Mother's Day -- it was his birthday present -- he/we loved loved loved it!!!! It was simply amazing!!!

1 comments:

Christy said...

wow...camp. Wish my boys got to go. Sorry to hear you still are not feeling the best. Hope all goes well at the doctor.