Sunday, November 22, 2009

Friend found........

So, Been having a Baaaaaaad week -- bad is just a term...maybe stressed...maybe sad...just overall icky........that's it icky....

So, Been having an icky week ~~ Different little things when stacked together makes me well, icky...

Have you ever met a person - someone who upon meeting them said to yourself "Hey, I can see this person as a life-long close friend"...the kind of person who you don't have to see or talk to every day butyou know is always there! The kind of person who just appears at random places (like the grocery store) when you just need them to be there - you need to see a face that just makes you feel like no matter what it is going to be OK!!!

I was at the BF yesterday doing my thing -- my mind was elsewhere -- it is a difficult time of the year for me. I'm teaching this ornament I look up and there is Peter....Peter my buddy from college....Peter...I see him maybe once a year or 18 months -- he will just appear in the strangest places -- just when I need someone to randomly say -- Chin up sparky! Literally is a split second of time with his goofy Peter smile he turned it around -- I'm not feeling so icky -- Even though I know the next few weeks are going to be as tough as they are....as they have been...as they will always be....I am working every chance I get to keep busy -- and I will make it through the next few weeks.........it will work!!! :)


Kids are amazing as always I'd expect nothing less :)

0 comments: