Monday, February 25, 2008

Where does the time go????

so, this will probably be quick -- I just have a few minutes until I need to take Whitlee to the dentist ------


We are the mighty Marsden Cardinals -- our colors are grey and red. Our lives have been BASEBALL!!! It is literally all baseball all the time!! Brendan is loving loving loving it!!! He really is on a wonderful team -- the coaches are so great and Brendan loves baseball. Brendan and I had a long discussion about on field hustle and showing your coaches that you are working hard. He said it made sense but I wasn't sure if he had been listening to me but I guess the hustle was there --- His Coach Dan approached him yesterday and told him that he and the other coaches had noticed what he was doing -- he said that if he had to pick one boy on the team that had made the most improvement on the team in the last week it was hands down Brendan. I could barely get his big head in the van:) You Are The Man. I really think we are going to have a great season.

Whitlee will be 4 on Wednesday --- I was trying to wrap my mind around that last night ----- 4 years old!!!! Can that even be possible!!!!!!!!!!!

Here are a couple of shots from practice yesterday ----
















































I LOVE THIS KID!!!!!!!!!! He amazes me!!!!!!!!!!

0 comments: