Tuesday, February 05, 2008

8 Days and counting:0)

So, it's been 8 days......what can I say life happens!!!

Last Monday we had snow and ice -- I slipped and pulled or did something -- I could hardly move -- Each time I tried on Tuesday I would burst out in tears -- Jeff took me to the Dr. on Wednesday and I don't really remember anything until Saturdayish. Muscle relaxants should really be called coma inducers. I went to the chiro today -- I go back to him on Thursday - I'm feeling better. I should have gone to him first!!!!

Kids are doing well -- Brendan had a migraine a couple of days ago and I was a FREAKED out mommy!!! I kept having flashbacks of last year. I tried really hard not to stress him out. It went away VERY quickly thank goodness!!! He has tryout for Little League this weekend -- that's right I said little league!!! Because of his age he will be in the majors. He is very excited!!! Jeff is taking him to stretch and pitch on Friday -- his tryouts are on Saturday morning AFTER his basketball game. Whitlee is great!!! It's hard to believe that she will be 4 in just a couple of weeks. 4 years old -- that doesn't really seem possible!!! She wants a Barbie party -- at least today. She is going to have to choose soon!!!!

That appears to be what is going on with us ----- what about you????

0 comments: